HeWhoShallNotBeNamedHeWhoShallNotBeNamed

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Arnold Soundboard 2 Arnold Soundboard 2

make it bigger

It is very nice and helpful how the sounds are organized, but the soundboard is so tiny, I have to zoom in to read the text. Make this a lot bigger and it will be better.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

very awesome, but needs work

ok, this game is really awesome, but it has some major flaws that can be easily corrected.
If Tom Fulp would just make it so that you can have continues after you completely die, I would play this game all of the time. Also, when you continue, you should start after the last boss you killed.
Tom, if you would do those simple things, this game would be a lot more popular.
This game is currently nearly impossible to beat, and people aren't liking or playing it as much as they would because of that reason.
So, Tom, please make continues, make checkpoints, and hey, if it's not too much trouble, make it so that you're able to save.
Doing that will make this game simply amazing.

Fry Some Ants Fry Some Ants

too fast

You say that you make the ants move fast for realism, but in truth, no ant moves that fast. Ants are tiny, we are large, which is why we easily squash them etc., because it takes them a while to get out of our range of squashing.
But in this game, I'm pretty sure that the ants could outrun a fat man.
In brief: slow it down.

Execute McVeigh Execute McVeigh

wow, this is horrible.
it wasn't even funny, it was straight to the point and realistic (not graphically).
execution is not cool...at all...
and hephasstus, I have absolutely no idea why you would make a serious game about execution.
and so you know, I gave this an X.

Tetris Tetris

I'm sure this was hard to make.
I also like tetris.
and I got to a score of 8421, yay, go me.

TigerGolf TigerGolf

that wasn't fun or entertaining.

Taipan 3000 Taipan 3000

...

what the hell is this?!?!?
I loaded it, went to the game, only to see a screen, with a bunch of words and buttons all over it, talking about drones and prices and stuff...I had no idea what the hell to do!
In a nutshell, this is rather pointless, confusing and it doesn't make much sense.

Atlantis Atlantis

not worth the wait

confusing most of the time, not very good graphics at all and it is fairly easy to beat, but I can see that a good amount of effort was put into it, so im giving it a 7 regardless.

The Lonely Hermit The Lonely Hermit

...............

..............weird

Gladiator! Gladiator!

not really challenging, interesting or exciting, and gets really boring realy fast all you do is stab, block, stab, block, stab, block.....