HeWhoShallNotBeNamedHeWhoShallNotBeNamed

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Cocket the Fish Cocket the Fish

greatness

wow, great work!
with such artistic skill, sound engineering and mastery of flash, you don't need to worry one bit about not becoming an animator my friend!
also, where did you get thos egreat cartoon sounds? I've been looking everywhere for sounds like those!

well, keep up the work, I'm always in the mood for funny cartoons!

Mystic Island 2 Mystic Island 2

wow, this was really great, what lacked in graphics was made up in humor. But personally, I thought the graphics were fine, it was quality stick figure animation, not crap stick figure animation. Also, it's long, making it even better and obvious that it took a lot of effort.
Good job GolemCC, I hope to see more from you soon.

Balloon Trippin Balloon Trippin

damn, I have seen too many movies involving marijuana....
and it's making me want to smoke some very, very badly.
note to author:
make the movie longer and loop it (high people are lazy, they don't want to click again) and have all of the movie like the middle. Also, get a better song, such as "sunshine underground" by the chemical brothers, personally, I think it would fit the movie better. And get rid of the loud beep at the ending, if anyone heard that when high, it would ruin the mood.
besides that, this could be a great movie for high people, if you meet all of the conditions above.
but, who am I to tell you what to do? do whatever you want.

Oneeyecat responds:

Thanks, I am agreeing with you 100%. I think I will take your advise.

Penguin FUNK #3 Penguin FUNK #3

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SONG!?!?!??!

I HAVE HAD THAT SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD FOREVER!!!
AND I DONT KNOW THE NAME OF IT OR WHO ITS BY!!!
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE SONG AT THE END OF THIS MOVIE IS CALLED AND WHO ITS BY?????
...
oh yeah, and um, good movie.

*~ FREAK? ~* *~ FREAK? ~*

wow, it is awesome that you think this law5y, very few people actually realize and always acknowledge this fact, and it's good to know that I have found another person in the world who does.
some people may be wondering why I gave this such a high rating...you see, I couldn't give a crap about graphics or sound or anything like that, if the movie has a strong, thought-provoking and eloquent message. Also, I can relate to this movie a bit too well.

Shunned - Beta 1 Shunned - Beta 1

you are obviously an intelligent person, and I respect you for that, especially since your movie actually means something, and isn't just a piece of effortless crap whose sole purpose is getting attention.
I'm sure that once you polish up all the graphics
(suggestion: putting light on the rose, shadows on buildings, making better textures), even if noone understands it totally, it will be a great movie.

Also, just a suggestion, you may want to not make every switch to a different scene a cut, try making a zooming in or out or a fade.

keep up the good work!

Percentage Preloader Percentage Preloader

YAY! I have looked everywhere on the web on how to do this and I did not find ANYTHING. But then this kind young man stepped out and made instructions out of the good of his heart!
jeezus be praised!
god bless you young man!

note to author:
what would make this even better is if you got screen shots from the flash program, that would make it even easier to understand.

SolarKS responds:

I'm gladd I could help you people!
You see, I did this both for the user and for newgrounds. I'm getting quite sick of movies without loaders.. mine used too suck but then I found out this stuff. It seems to do well!

For the flasher, by the Flasher :).

Dog Kombat Dog Kombat

how the hell did this piece of crap get on the top 50?
I'm EXTREMELY confused why other people who wrote reviews thought this was hilarious and the greatest movie ever.
all it is is crap animation and still pictures of the authors dog fighting....woo hoo, awesome....yeah...a picture of a dog saying, "your soul is mine!" how hilarious, how original.
how mind-numbingly pointless and un-entertaining.
this movie isn't worthy of being anywhere near the top 50, and that is the solid truth.

DBZ SOUTHPARK DBZ SOUTHPARK

oh, wow, Dragon Ball Z, how original and exciting

Scream "Prank Call" Scream "Prank Call"

this should have been longer, but none the less, this was fucking funny, the graphics were good and sir7 if you did this phone call, you are one funny guy.
I look foward to more of these phone calls!

needled responds:

Well thank you, hewhoshallnotbenamed, lol, any ways, this wasnt me, i appreciate your compliment and will make more, this time i might do some of my own! And i have more where that came from!